Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 115 ELPT Four Stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard
- Year: 2018
208 N 169 Hwy
Smithville, Missouri, US, 64089
Dual Pro On Board Charger 15 x 3
Battery With Holder / Tm (2ea)
Lowrance Hook-7 CHIRP Series Base Map Console Bkmt
Minnkota Fortrex 80 45in
Custom Boat Cover
Automatic Bilge Pump Replace Standard
Boarding Ladder (stainless steel)
Three Across Front Deck Seat Bases
Boat Buckle Tie Downs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available w/ A Wide Range of Precision Matched Outboards
- Cranking Battery w/ Holder
- No Feedback Steering (Hydraulic Steering Standard w/ Mercury 115 Fourstroke CT)
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush-Mounted Remote Throttle Control
- Power Trim
- Bow Trim and Navigation Switches
- Aerated Livewell w/ Timer, Removable Divider
- Custom Fiberglass Console w/ Flush-Mounted Depthfinder, Tach, Speed, Fuel Gauge, Trim Gauge and Easy Touch Switching
- Hull Length18' 8"
- Overall Beam w/Rubrail93 1/2"
- Max Horsepower115
- Engine Shaft Length20"
- Side Depth21"
- Hull Thickness.100"
- Bottom Width64"
- Fuel Capcity (gal.)21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight (lbs.)1180
- Total Persons4
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.)SM2950
- Approx. Length on Trailer w/Motor Down***23' 6"
- Approx. Length on Trailer w/Swing Away Tongue Open***21' 8"
- Width on Trailer95"