Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 75 ELPT EFI 4S
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Type: Outboard
- Year: 2018
208 N 169 Hwy
Smithville, Missouri, US, 64089
- Custom Fitted Marine Upholstery: Driver/Passenger Bucket Seating w/ Under Seat Storage and Matching Fold Down Fishing Seat
- (3) Seat Bases Across Front Deck
- Metallic Urethane Paint w/ Custom Ranger® Graphics
- Painted Gunnel, Hull Side w/ Natural Aluminum Bottom
- Choice of Colors: White, Silver Metallic, Charcoal Metallic, and Crystal Red Metallic
- Durable Marine Grade Carpet
- Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
- Rod Bungee Straps
- Rear Casting Deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hull Length17' 8"
- Overall Beam w/Rubrail93 1/2"
- Max Horsepower75
- Engine Shaft Length20"
- Side Depth21"
- Hull Thickness.100"
- Bottom Width64"
- Fuel Capcity (gal.)21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight (lbs.)1080
- Total Persons4
- Port8' 6"
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.)SM2720
- Approx. Length on Trailer w/Motor Down***22' 8"
- Approx. Length on Trailer w/Swing Away Tongue Open***20' 10"
- Width on Trailer95"
- Available w/ A Wide Range of Precision Matched Outboards
- Cranking Battery w/ Holder
- No Feedback Steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush-Mounted Remote Throttle Control
- Power Trim
- Bow Trim and Navigation Switches
- (2) Aerated Livewells w/ Timers & Removable Dividers (1) Front, (1) Rear
- Custom Fiberglass Console w/ Flush-Mounted Depthfinder, Tach, Speed, Fuel Gauge, Trim Gauge and Easy Touch Switching